The Nutrition subgroup hosted a webinar to share the Management of small & nutritionally At-risk Infants under six months & their Mothers (MAMI) approach. Participants learned about the MAMI Care Pathway Package which facilitates screening, assessment and management and heard implementation experiences from Ethiopia and Colombia. You can access the newest edition of the package published in 2021 here. Related resources are also available on the MAMI Global Network website such as a Maternal Mental Health Assessment Guide and MAMI Counselling Cards. The presentations were followed by a Q&A moderated by the Nutrition subgroup co-chairs, and then an announcement by USAID Advancing Nutrition to share their Infant and Young Child Feeding (IYCF) Image Bank.
- Marko Kerac, Associate Professor of Public Health Nutrition & Program Director of Nutrition for Global Health MSc, London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine
- Liya Assefa, Senior Nutrition Research Officer, GOAL Global, Ethiopia
- Andrea García Charnichart, Nutrition and Food Safety Coordinator, Save the Children, Colombia
- Akriti Singh, USAID Advancing Nutrition, JSI
- Bridget Aidam, Action Against Hunger