In this webinar series, leading experts on quality of care shared global guidance and country experiences around quality of care for maternal, newborn and child health in the context of COVID-19.
It ran from June 11 to November 5, 2020, and was co-hosted by the Network for Improving Quality of Care for Maternal, Newborn and Child Health and the Quality of Care subgroup of the Child Health Task Force, with the support of UNICEF and the World Health Organization.
Click on a webinar date below to access the recording and other materials:
- November 5, 2020 - Integrated management of neonatal and childhood illnesses
- September 24, 2020 - Respectful maternal, newborn, and young child care
- September 3, 2020 - Health workers' perspectives, challenges and solutions in delivering essential MNCH services with quality
- July 23, 2020 - Oxygen therapy for newborns and children
- July 9, 2020 - Referrals and and maternal complications
- June 25, 2020 - Emergency assessment and triage
- June 11, 2020 - Infection prevention and control for safe delivery of essential maternal, newborn and child health services during COVID-1