The Quality of Care subgroup and the Network for Improving Quality of Care for Maternal, Newborn and Child Health hosted a webinar to review the nutrition-specific components of the WHO standards for improving quality of facility-based care. USAID's MOMENTUM Country and Global Leadership project presented a technical brief on applying these standards to improve MNCH nutrition services. Representatives of the Ethiopian Ministry of Health and the USAID Growth through Nutrition project also shared lessons from nutrition quality of care activities in Ethiopia.
- Kathleen Hill, Senior Quality Advisor, MOMENTUM Country and Global Leadership
- Lydia Wisner, Nutrition Program Manager, MOMENTUM Country and Global Leadership
- Dr Desalegn Bekele Taye, Assistant Director, Health Service Quality Directorate and Quality Improvement Case Team Lead, Federal Ministry of Health Ethiopia
- Zenebu Yimam, Nutrition Advisor, Save the Children Ethiopia
- Anne Detjen, QoC subgroup co-chair
- Martin Dohlsten, QoC Network Secretariat
- Jeniece Alvey, Nutrition Advisor, USAID