Community health workers are at the center of efforts to improve the delivery of and access to healthcare, and strengthening community health delivery is essential for their success. Community level supply chains represent a particularly challenging component of the community health delivery that must be strengthened to optimize community health worker programs.
Watch the recording of this webinar for a conversation about current challenges and potential solutions for the community level supply chain.
The following tools were discussed during the webinar, check them out:
- CHIC Paper: Stock-outs of essential medicines among community health workers (CHWs) in low- and middle-income countries (LMICs): a systematic literature review of the extent, reasons, and consequences
- Paper on Community Health Workers as Vaccinators: A Rapid Review of the Global Landscape, 2000–2021
- USAID/PMI Technical Brief developed by GHSC-PSM: Effective Community Level Supply Chains for ICCM and Malaria
- QAT tool
- Community Health Planning and Costing Tool 2.0 Training Recordings
- iCCM Advocacy Brief
- Quantification sheet for CHWs
- An interesting blog on conversations around empowering CHWs with digital tools that were held on the sidelines of the GHSCS in Nairobi last year